DEPARTMENT: BEHAVIORAL HEALTH SERVICES
To provide mental health services for the MACT Health Board, Inc. within the assigned clinics of Amador, Calaveras, Tuolumne, and Mariposa involving the Native American community and MACT Health Board Inc. patients.
1. To perform mental health services for the Native American community and MACT Health Board Inc. patients within the scope of practice of a LCSW.
2. Case assessments and the development of treatment plans.
3. Crisis intervention of related social service situations.
4. Maintain case records and reports as required within the regulations and requirements of our funding agencies.
5. Provide individual, family counseling and group counseling services.
6. Participate in a system of therapeutic care that provides support and strength to the clients of the program.
7. Participates in interaction between service agencies on behalf of individuals and families.
8. Must adhere to the MACT Health Board, Inc. Corporate Code of Conduct.
9. Other duties as assigned by Department Director.
1. Certification as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) in the State of California.
2. A minimum of three years experience as a Mental Health provider, preferred.
MACT Health Board, Inc. is a qualified employer under the federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness program.
Preference in filling of a vacancy will be given to qualified American Indian applicants in accordance with the Preference Act (Title 25, U.S. Code, Sections 472 & 473) and Public Law 93-638, provided the applicant has submitted appropriate verification of Indian preference for employment. Other than the aforementioned requirement, the MACT Health Board, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
MACT Health Board, Inc. is required to implement the Drug-Free Workplace Act of 1988, 45 CFR Part 79, Subpart F. As such it is unlawful for employees to manufacture, distribute, dispense, possess, or use a controlled substance on the job site. Employees who are reasonably suspected of violating this act may be subject to drug testing as a condition of employment. Employer required fitness examinations shall include drug.